MOHIT(7) Linux User's Manual MOHIT(7)
Mohit Shukla - the devops guy
mohit [--admin systems/database] [--cloud] [--developer]
DevOps Engineer by profession, I am a tech enthusiast who is currently working at Faasos and responsibly handling the complete developer operations. The pursuit of Faasos is simply giving you delicious answers to #What’sForFoodToday?
A strong believer in DevOps culture and understand the melding of developer operations to quickly deliver the code to the customers.
I was previously working as a system administrator for the Linux hosting HA architectures with over 300+ servers. I had also worked on KVM, XEN and OpenVZ virtualization technologies with over 50 nodes in different locations. I did get a chance to work on email clusters with Zimbra and OpenX on Cloud and Bare metal servers.
Extensive experience with the configuration, hardening, and tuning of various Linux distributions, including:
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS
* Debian, Ubuntu, Kali
Experienced in setting up a quick deployment process and configuration management with ansible and chef.
Experience with setups highly available Linux infrastructure like load balancers, DNS servers, web/application servers, and mail servers. Familiar with network-level security policies and server-level security layers like SELinux/Iptables.
Red Hat Linux Certifications:
Red Hat Certified Engineer - RHEL 6
* Red Hat Certified System Administrator - RHEL 6
Experienced in configuring/managing MySql/Mongo/Redis standalone servers and replicated/clustered infrastructure.
You may find some of the scripts I made public on my GitHub repos. If you want me to write some sort of python/bash script for you then Ping me up.
Well versed in building/maintaining infrastructure on the various public cloud like AWS, GCP, and Azure.
* AWS: EC2, ECS, RDS, Elastic Cache, Route53, Cloudfront, Athena, S3, VPC, LightSail, Lambda, DynamoDB,
Redshift, Autoscaling etc.
* GCP: Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes, VPC, Storage, and Stackdriver.
* Understand the melding of security in the cloud as well as traditional infrastructure.
* Assisted many companies to get PCI/DSS compliance certificate by hardening their servers/network.
- Tools: Nmap, Wireshark, alien vault ossim, Nessus, openvas, openscap, maldet, w3af.
EC Council CEH Certification
Certified Ethical Hacker - v7.1
- DevOps Engineer
- Sr. Hosting Product Specialist
- Linux System Administrator
* E-mail: mail at imohit dot me
* Phone: +91-9910008850
* Twitter: ethicalmohit
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ethicalmohit/
Mohit Shukla 2018-03-02 MOHIT(7)